We are committed to ensuring that Your privacy is protected. Should We ask You to provide certain information by which You can be identified when using this website, then You can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that You are happy with any changes.
- Charges & Payments
- Users are required to purchase credits which shall reduce for each message sent. The number of credits used per individual message depends on the message type i.e. Mask or Non-Mask.
- You agree to pay all charges due to us in respect of making the service available to you and your access to and use of the service by the payment method and in accordance with the applicable payment plan and terms agreed between you and us and detailed in the signature page.
- Each time any given transaction is conducted, you will incur a corresponding charge. Alternatively, you may wish to pre-purchase transaction credits for each month of the agreement or such other period as is agreed between us, in which case we will allocate to you a corresponding number of transaction credits for that period. Each transaction that you conduct using the service will therefore reduce the value of the transaction credits available to you by corresponding unit charge in paisa (subject to any variation thereof).
- Any transactions that you conduct in a period over and above your allocation of pre-purchased transaction credits shall be additionally charged by us at the applicable tariff rate set out in the signature page (subject to any variation thereof).
- In addition to the above, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion:
- Use any pre-payment or deposit that you have provided to us as full or part payment of any outstanding sum;
- Suspend your access to the service and / or cease to allow any transactions to be conducted by you until payment of any outstanding sum is received by us in full and cleared funds from you; and / or
- Without prejudice to any of our rights under the late payment of commercial debts policy, to charge simple interest on the outstanding sum, applying from time to time to run from the due date for payment until receipt by us of any outstanding sum in full and cleared funds whether or not after judgment and without prejudice to any of our other rights or remedies.
- What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- mobile telephone number and network details
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- billing address
- Refund Policy
- If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please contact our support department who will attempt to rectify the situation. If the problem cannot be fixed and you are unhappy with the service you are entitled to a refund within 30 days. No refunds will be made if we terminate your services due to violation of our Acceptable Use Policy or any other violation of our Terms and Conditions, except as may be provided therein. This does not affect your statutory rights. Credit on your account cannot be refunded and must be used for purchases and renewals.
Refund not allowed for following:
- Any kinds of setup fee like Masking registration charge
- Accounts purchased under a promotion, with or without a promo code, are excluded from the 30 day money back guarantee.
- Any funds sent to MiM SMS which are in excess of the amount owed can only be reimbursed in credit and cannot be refunded by cash money.
- Change of mind not applicable in 30 days
- Delivery of Services
Immediately upon successful payment, you will receive an automated receipt from our systems.
Please print an retain a copy of this and retain in a safe place for future reference. Your unique customer username will be on this receipt and should be used for an enquires to MiM SMS. Please note that we aim to deliver all goods as soon as signup is complete. If we will be unable to adhere to this you will be informed via email or telephone or both. Payment will be deducted when services are delivered. All orders are delivered electronically via email, If you have any questions about your order please contact our helpline. Our trading hours are 365 Days a Year, 24/7. Normally we will respond within 1 hours of receiving your enquiry. The services available on this site are subject to both export and or import restrictions. Please check regulations in the country you are in to see if these products are allowed for import into your country.
We are committed to ensuring that Your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect online. We will retain Your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on Your computer's hard drive. Once You agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets You know when You visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to You as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to Your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about Your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Us analyse data about web page traffic and improve Our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help Us provide You with a better website, by enabling Us to monitor which pages You find useful and which You do not. A cookie in no way gives Us access to Your computer or any information about You, other than the data You choose to share with Us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies if You prefer. This may prevent You from taking full advantage of the website.
- Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once You have used these links to leave Our site, You should note that We do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which You provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Controlling Your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of Your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever You are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that You can click to indicate that You do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if You have previously agreed to Us using Your personal information for direct marketing purposes, You may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing Us
We will not sell, distribute or lease Your personal information to third parties unless We have Your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use Your personal information to send You promotional information about third parties which We think You may find interesting if You tell Us that You wish this to happen.
- Accessing and updating
You are entitled to see the information held about You and You may ask Us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. You may request details of personal information which We hold about You. A small fee will be payable.